1. We accept prose poetry of any nature.
2. We prefer not to see traditional rhyme unless it’s exemplary.
3. We hold the rights to the work you submit, only in as far as they relate to “Ten of the Best” – Short poetry as hosted by WordPress.com. so please feel free to submit your work knowing that we are not requesting copyright further than those required by WordPress.com
4. We do not have restrictions regarding previously published or currently published work. If your submission has been published elsewhere, please read their requirements.
5. Send your submissions – NO MORE THAN FIVE (5) AT A TIME – to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of the email along with a very brief (!) bio and contact if you wish.
6. Each poem submitted will be displayed with a ‘royalty free’ picture/image.
7. If you would like your own image displayed, please attach as a JPEG file to your email and ensure that YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THE IMAGE!
8. You may also use the INLINKZ linky tab to the right of this post to submit your work directly. BE SURE to email that you have sent your submission and tell us what the title was so that we can get back to you!
9. Our standards for interesting poetry are very high so do not be discouraged if you are not accepted, and if you are, you can be sure that your submission was good!
Thanks for your interest, and on behalf of the team, good luck!